The Cyber Resilience Centre for the West Midlands Cyber Resilience Centre (WMCRC) and The Growth Hub are joining up to deliver a Webinar on Cyber Security for SME’s.
Join our very own Head of Cyber and Innovation, Hinesh Mehta as he delivers a webinar with the Growth Hub that will advise businesses on how they can learn some practical and simple steps to keep their business and clients safe online.
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 Time: 12:00 – 13:00 BST Add to Calendar
• Minimise the risk of a cyber-attack on your business
• Understand how to prevent the two greatest online risks your business is facing
• Protect your business whilst your employees work from home
• Enhance your reputation with customers and suppliers by protecting their data
• Develop business opportunities by demonstrating cyber security
• Get FREE membership to the West Midlands Cyber Resilience Centre
As a result of the pandemic the reliance on digital technology has increased the impact of cyber breaches. The shift to homeworking and the use of collaboration tools has opened up new vulnerabilities. Attackers are keen to exploit the changing circumstances and there have been reported rises in phishing and ransomware attacks, in particular.
Many smaller businesses are overwhelmed by the topic of cyber security. Implementing the basic measures we will cover, will be the key to your online security.
By registering you are agreeing to allow the WMCRC and Growth Hub to be in contact with you in the future. Register here https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/be-cyber-smart-double-lock-your-businesss-door-tickets-149155392795